Sunday, January 22, 2012

Cultivate Workshop



This weekend I went to the Cultivate WorkshopBeing here has been such an inspiring experience to see all these young women who are so successful doing what they love & what they want to be doing. It gives me inspiration that I can do this too. So many brainstorming ideas... !

The speakers here have been amazing & I am so so glad I came! 
I wanted to feature something from each of their sites of something I really like!

1. Cassandra Cherneski from Flaire Weddings
She was the leader of the conference & she did an amazing job! She talked about starting & building your company w/a strong foundation & her husband talked about the legal side of business. I also got to meet her amazing assistant, Amber! Along w/event planning she has a rentals company with these awesome chairs! I'm loving the preppy feel of the navy & hot pink in this photo! 

I've seen her site before & though... Can I be this person & do her job? I was so excited when I realized she was there!! She talked about branding, marketing & finding the right client. She specializes in gorgeous event design! I definitely recommend checking out her site & blog!! & how amazing is that dessert table?!
3. Lauren from Every Last Detail
She is a full-time blogger. Talk about an amazing job! Anyway, she talked about blogging (obviously), social media & editorial coverage! She has an amazing wedding blog & this adorable picture is from a great post she wrote on Wedding Expectations that she breaks down by Wedding Day, Wedding Planning & Wedding Vendor Expectations. I'd highly recommend brides-to-be follow her!! 


 I just cannot describe what a great experience it was!
It is all so exciting & I am so anxious to start working at all the weddings Layla has booked!
Countdown: 4 weeks till Wedding Madness! 

Oh & randomly I decided to change my signature.
The old one was too meh, playful & childish so I wanted something more...
elegant?
I'm not sure I accomplished it but I like it better for the time being!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh that all sounds so much fun! I love those chairs..especially the bight pink bow :)

XO
Emmy
www.sprinklesoneverything.wordpress.com

Lauren said...

New follower! :)

Cute blog!

xo

Flaire Weddings and Events said...

Nicole!! Love your recap. It was so awesome to meet you this weekend, thanks for joining us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...