Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting #8 & What's in my Beach Bag

Today I want to share my fav summer pins... I bought Insanity yesterday & even though I was struggling to keep up towards the end, I felt so much better already about my body. Now, I'm not saying I'm fat by any means. But I am someone who constantly strives to make myself better & fitter. I am really excited about Insanity & I got it just in time because in one month I will be heading down to Myrtle Beach for a week with the family & I want to impress them and all the hot lifeguards of course... cough cough, I mean my uh boyfriend who will be doing Insanity with me. 

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday #8: Summer & Bikinis

Now if I were going to the beach this weekend...
I would like to be wearing the following &/or have a beach bag filled with the following...




Anybody else going to the beach this weekend?
Anybody read Divergent???
My best friend told me that since I liked loved/am-obsessed/want-to-read-&-watch-over-and-over-again the Hunger Games that I would probably like this book.
I have 3 books already on my reading list now, but after those I want to check it out.
Anyway, I have Sunday off so I am thinking if the weather is nice I might have to go.
I was bummed because today I wanted to take Winnie downtown & walk around
and maybe have dinner at an outside cafe & sip on some yummy cocktails...
But the weather was awful! 
Thunderstorms & heavy rain all afternoon.
Poor Winnie is so scared she won't even go out to go potty... :(
I need to take her to the vet ASAP to get her some anxiety meds. 
Anybody have a dog or pet that gets scared during storms?
What do you do??? 
Online it's pretty much 50/50.
Some say to tell your dog no sternly to make them stop.
Others say to comfort them & cuddle them.
I'm definitely more of the cuddler but I do really need to figure out a way to help her!

signature

{Photo Credits} Travel Quote pin // Blue swimsuit pin // Colorblock bag pin via The Fancy // Surfer Boys pin // Sequin Swimsuit pin via Fashion Gone Rogue // Girls in VW Bug pin // Fringe Crochet Monokini Swimsuit pin via Nasty Gal // Topless Girl pin // Raspberry Beer Cocktail in a Mason Jar pin via A Cup of Mai // Model on Beach pin via Fashion Gone Rogue // Surfer Boy pin // Surfer Chick pin via The Real Me // H&M Swimsuit pin via Fashion Gone Rogue // Surfboard pin // Black & White pin via Fashion Gone Rogue, photography by Neil Francis Dawson // Blackberry Sage Cooler pin via Scaling Back Blog // Girl in Lounge Chair pin // Neon Pink Dress pin via Fashion Gone Rogue, photography by Enrique Badulescu {Shopping Guide} Deux Lux Resort Stripe Beach Tote via Nordstrom // [1] Bandeau Swimsuit via H&M // [2] Toywatch Monocrome via House of Fraser // [3] Emporio Armani Black Onyx Shark Tooth Necklace via Macy's // [4] Rag & Bone Keaton Sunglasses via Shop Bop // [5] COOLA Sport 35 SPF Pina Colada Sunscreen via Beauty Bridge // [6] Sam Edelman Gwenyth T Strap Sandals via Shop Bop // [7] Burt's Bees via Nelly // [9] Divergent by Veronica Roth via Target // [9] Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal via Ulta // [10] Life is Good Hibiscus Beach Towel via Zappos // Speck iPod Touch 4G Pixelskin Case via Ebags 


12 comments:

the girl in the red shoes said...

Divergent is so good! I'm about to start book 2 and can't wait!

Crystal said...

Those drinks look yummy! And I love that surf board with Breath on it! Making me long for the beach!

Sarah said...

I've heard great things about Divergent!

We give our Floyd 'composure' they are treats but are supposed to calm him down. They work pretty well. You could also try the 'thunder shirts'- I've heard pretty good things about those.

Life With Lauren said...

I love the first one. One of my cats goes under the sofa when a storm comes up and you can't get him out til about 30 min to an hour after it's over.

Alexa said...

That colorblock tote is perfection!

Jen said...

I love to travel so your first pin's quote is awesome. That may be my new favorite quote!

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

I love the blue bikini and the beach bag!

birdie to be said...

Love the swimsuits & sparkle. LOVE that bag!

Hena Tayeb said...

Adding to my reading list..
great inspiration.. i want a beach vacation.. now!

Jess said...

Loving all of the be achy looking hair in these pictures!
Can't wait for one to be that long!

xo

Sinead said...

Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog! Your pins are fabulous! They have me craving summer so much! (and Divergent is great! I'm reading the second one now!)

Jess said...

Ahhh I love this post! I need that tote and sparkly gold vest in my life! They are fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...