Monday, January 9, 2012

Friday Fancies #18: Best Boot Forward


I changed this from best foot forward to best boot forward.
Unfortunately I won't be logging any shredding hours this winter
because I've moved to the south...
But I still can dream about snowboarding right?
So this Friday Fancies features some sick snowboard gear
I would love to be rocking this winter.
But I traded in my snowboard boots for cowboy boots...

Friday Fancies #18: Best Boot Forward



Wow I am really late posting this Friday Fancies....
Hahahah... GAH! 
I really should start preparing them before Friday! 
Or ermmm Monday I guess it is now haha. 
Pinned Image

Photos: jacket from Dog Funk, pants from Dog Funk, beanie from Burton, goggles from Zumiez, boots from Dog Funk, snowboard from Dog Funk

1 comment:

Megan @ Lovely Happenings said...

Loving that jacket. Perfect for the snow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...