Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Guest Post Wedding: Whimsical Wedding

Here is another installment of my Tuesday Wedding Inspiration
on Layla's blog!
This is another post I put together using pretty much only Etsy!
Only the first picture of the girl is from Pinterest.
I've been trying to do this to avoid my inspiration boards
being the same stuff everyone is already seeing.
This is my way of trying to add some uniqueness to wedding inspiration boards
while also sharing some amazing Etsy finds & vendors!
I'd love it if you'd go to her site to check out the whole inspiration board
& leave some love so she'll let me keep making wedding inspiration for her!
Check it out here!


Guest Post Wedding Inspiration: Whimsical Wedding


Everything has been so hectic lately with moving!
Tomorrow I have the whole day off so if we get our wifi up & running
there will be pictures to share!! :) 


signature

Photos: 1, 234


3 comments:

Jess said...

Ah, yes! I just saw you pin that on Pinterest! I love the muslin bags! They are too cute!

Kristen Victoria said...

ohhh i love the birds!! if i could do my wedding over i would totally have this same look and feel. i can never get over that teal color- EVER!

Ashlee said...

I love those invites!

I passed along the Liebster Blogger Award to you! You can view it on my blog today! :)

www.thepurplepomegranate.blogspot.com

xo,
ashlee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...