Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sundays at Home #1: Navy & Tan Living Room

While at the conference I decided I am determined to 
work on posting blog posts regularly. 
I came up with a schedule & I am going to not do my best, I am just going to do it.
So since Sundays are the day that I usually spend lounging around the house, 
I figured it would be the best day for Home Decor Inspiration!
I decided to focus on the living room for the first post of the series
Specifically with the color palette navy & tan. 
Haha, just noticed how ironic since that's the same color theme as my new blog header.
But I was also inspired by the first image in this inspiration board from Fieldstone Hill Design

Sundays at Home #1: Navy & Tan Living Room

My bf & I just applied for a house (fingers crossed tightly)
We don't find out until Tuesday or Wednesday... gahhhhh.
I am really hoping everything goes according to plan,
because my living situation now is awful.
I can promise that I will never live with another girl again.
& I can honestly say living with 6 girls in one house was a million times better than this...
Anyway, we have been looking at ideas for living room decor.
We have such opposite styles but I am confident we'll figure out a nice medium!
He likes very dark colors & traditional decor with a modern edge.
I like very ummm... bold accents & graphic prints.
Not sure what that style taste is called?
Some of my favorite interior designers online I've found are:


signature

5 comments:

Wendy (SpikesnSparkles) said...

Love all those inspiration images! Navy is such a great color for the home because it's so versatile- traditional and modern!

Stephanie said...

This color combo is such a classic. I love it with the gold accents.

Sara said...

Wow these houses look amazing, I love how cozy they look but at the same time so elegant, I will take any of these rooms any day and good luck to you and your boyfriend getting that house! Your blog is awesome by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!
Also make sure to enter my 100$ giftcard giveaway to spend at Shopbop.

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

erica said...

What a classic and chic color combination. xo

Emily | Recently said...

I love your inspiration and the fact that my bookshelf made the cut! :) Good luck with your house...sending you happy thoughts! xo, Emily

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...