Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Wander

Gosh.
I know this blog isn't really focused on my personal life...
But, lately I have been having a tough time.
I'm in a living situation that is less than desirable,
I'm not making much money,
I'm going back to school in classes that I feel are above my level,
& I just feel sort of like I'm wandering.
At times I have to reassure myself that I am on the right path,
& that things will all work out & I'm taking the right steps.
But at other times, I completely doubt myself.
& start to worry that I'm on the path to nothing.
That once I'm done doing everything I'm doing for this reason I will be nowhere.
So, I have to say... seeing this on Pinterest today made me almost tear up.
(I know I know, I cry way too easily.)
But it just sort of made me feel like everything will be alright.


I guess everybody has days like these,
But I am sick of them being so frequent 
& am hoping these feelings of insecurity & uncertainness vanish quickly.
But I sort of feel like maybe that's just life.

Pinned Image

Photo: Bracelets

2 comments:

Roxy said...

I am new to reading your blog, but I connect to this post on so many levels!! I hate things being uncertain and felt lost in most of my 20's! However deep down I know if I find a way to what I love in life everything else will fall into place and it seems like you are already on that path!

Layla Mayville said...

UH OH! We all get those types of moments. I'm 33 and so is hubby and both of us struggle with this too. I sometimes have to post things like that to my pin board to inspire me! "Not all who wander are aimless. Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image." From Mona Lisa Smile-one of my favorite movies! I'm sure you're going to learn so much from your classes you just don't realize it right now thru the haze and craziness!! I'm so happy I have you for all of the 16 weddings that are booked I wouldn't be able to do them without you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...