Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sundays at Home #2: Etsy Love

Before writing anything... I must say to everyone...
THANK YOU SO MUCH
for all the positive feedback on the shoot I was in!
I was really nervous about sharing it but you all made me feel so good!
To all my followers and visiters to my blog, you all are amazing! :) 

Well, we (boyfriend & I) move tomorrow.
I am soooo excited!
I have wanted to move out of my apartment since mid-October.
So I am really happy it's finally happening!
I can't wait to start decorating & I hope it turns out super cute!
For this Sunday at Home post I decided to turn to Esty instead of Pinterest.
For some fun random home decorations! 

Sundays at Home #2: Etsy Love

 Hmmm... 
I can't wait!!!!!!!
So so so so so so excited!!!
But not so excited for the moving part...
I have a lot more stuff then I did when I moved into my apartment.
Oh well, happy Sunday!
I'll be hanging out with my dad, boyfriend & Winnie all day!


signature


7 comments:

Paula said...

wow, such an amazing post!!

www.superclementina.blogspot.com

xx

Chandra MoMoMod said...

Congratulations on the move! Hopefully it isn't too tedious and you're able to move everything quickly and efficiently. I'll have to browse your blog so that I can see what photo shoot you're referring to!! ;O)

Chandra
MoMoMod.com

Grace said...

Congratulations! That couch is adorable, too.

Ashlee said...

Love it all! How exciting you're moving and getting to decorate! :D

xo,
ashlee

meghan said...

Congrats on the move Nicole! Looks like you've got some great stuff picked out to decorate your new place with. The moving is just terrible, but I love love having a new place and a clean slate to decorate.

Adry Bonet said...

Congratulations on the move! One of the many bright sides of moving to a new home is the chance to redecorate a new living space. Enjoy!

Emily | Recently said...

You have a serious talent for mixing and matching! Congrats on your move and I can't wait to see how you decorate!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...