Monday, January 16, 2012

Southern Girls Bridal Expo

Yesterday Layla & I worked at the Southern Girls Bridal Expo!
She is the owner of Simply Savannah Events & I am her assistant!
It was a lot of fun meeting brides & seeing other companies in the industry!
Of course one of the most fun parts was setting up our booth! 
I love the way it all turned out! 
I made the chevron table cloths (surprise surprise!) & used some of 
my chevron fabric & the same color floral fabric scraps to wrap it around the cigar box & vase.
It was a really fun rustic/DIY/vintage/chic setup & I am just loving it all!
One of Layla's visions for her company is being green & environmentally friendly,
& I would have to say our booth really fit within her business,
I think the only thing that she bought for the whole booth was the flowers,
But everything else was all things that she & I already had.
I am really loving the cigar boxes & scrabble pieces!



Pinned Image

3 comments:

Ivana said...

These photos are so beautiful! I´m a bride-to-be, and I´m looking for the inspiration everywhere! I´ve just discovered your lovely blog and I love it! I´m happy to be your new follower :)

xx Ivana

Stop by sometimes :)
Macarons and Pearls

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Sounds like a blast - and what cute ideas!

Heather - Chickabug said...

Such a charming display! I love the chevron and the sunflowers : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...