Friday, January 27, 2012

Me in a Bohemian Styled Shoot

So in October I did something I have never done before. 
Something I never thought I would do. 
Layla asked me to be in a styled shoot... I instantly said yes not thinking much about it. 
I got one of my friends to be my fake hubby & I have to say we had a great time. 
Lots of laughing & joking around. 
Alexis Sweet was the photographer & she made me feel so comfortable. 
I was really nervous & self conscious at first. 
I didn't want to have pictures taken of my bad angle or of me making an ugly face. 
But Alexis made me feel really comfortable & made me laugh a lot. 
Although, I don't think I gave her very good "serious" faces. 
And taking pictures straight into the sun was hard to keep my eyes open. 
But she was patient with me & I do like the way most of the pictures turned out! 
Layla did an amazing job styling the shoot with a Bohemian theme. 
Anyway, I've finally gotten over my "shyness" of these & decided to put them up!

 


And these are amazing vendors that put this all together:









signature



13 comments:

Kate @ Daffodils said...

beautiful shots, you are a natural!

Kirsten Harr said...

Oh wow!!! I love these and I'm so glad you put them up. You're such a pretty lady!!

Audrey @ Putting Me Together said...

This is sooo beautiful! You look FANTASTIC! Minus the bird-holding part for me (birds are like my #1 fear!!)

Audrey
www.puttingmetogether.com

Kristen Victoria said...

LUCKY!!! What a FABULOUS photo shoot! You are a natural- so gorgeous! Your fake hubby ain't so bad either ;) haha

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

You look beautiful! These photos are great!!

Stephanie said...

Ok, I am so jealous of this! And, where you live...I absolutely LOVE Savannah! And your job...I would love to be an event planner...it's my dream!

Val Fox said...

You look beautiful and the shoot was styled so well! Love it!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

How awesome is that?! You look absolutely gorgeous in all of these photos!!

Love your new blog look!

I'm such a horrible person for not getting back to you about your design..wait til Feb! I've got some services to offer and you get a freebie header or tabs if you still want ;)

Mae B said...

oh my gosh, how fun is that?!!
you look gorgeous, such a natural!
and I'm sure it was a blast!
xx

Jess said...

Oh wow! How adorable!!!! I love the "shoes optional" sign :)

Ps I'm following you on Pinterest as Jess B! (jbonassin)

Ashlee said...

Gorgeous! I LOVE it! They turned out amazing!

xo,
ashlee

Kim L said...

WOW!!! amazing pictorials Nicole!! you look gorgeous with your hubby or soon to be hubby!! :)

xoxo

Lindsay [rookie's nest] said...

OH my gosh these photos are unbelievable & you look amazing!!! You really rock the boho look, especially a boho wedding! xx take care!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...