Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Fancies #20: Pink & Pinteresting


This weeks Friday Fancies theme is Pinterest inspiration? SERIOUSLY?!  Isn't everything on Pinterest inspiration!? Hmmm... I am strrrugggllinggg. Okay, must not get distracted by all the amazing style inspiration on Pinterest. Back to the Pinterest board.

5 minutes later... got it.
HOT PINK. [The original pinterest inspiration pin is the hot pink Barbie-like bangles that I actually really love.] I have avoided hot pink like the plague since 2010 because my college room/house was oh-so-pink. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved it then... especially our hot pink errr... "laundry table".. But let's just say I got sick of it all at once & had to just get rid of it. Anyway, back to pink for my Pink & Pinteresting Friday Fancies! 



Friday Fancies #20


Ya know, just to show how much I love Pinterest...
All of the images from this weeks Friday Fancies are from my Pinterest boards!
I didn't even mean to add the splash of minty/turquoise
But it just happened & I am absolutely LOVING the color combo.



On an entirely & completely random side note...
& this may be TMI, but if you know me well you will know I am all about the TMI...
Anyway, we had spaghetti for dinner last night.
& let me tell you it was my dad's recipe & was the best spaghetti I've ever had 
[other than when he cooks it]
But that's besides the point...
SO, before bed I used a Q-tip to clean my ears...
& ummm either there was dried blood in my ear (which really freaks me out) 
or what is more probable is that it was spaghetti sauce.
Anyway, I'm really hoping spaghetti sauce because blood kinda scares me.
Alright, the end of my TMI moment. :)
Happy Friday!!!!!!!!!! 

I'll be in FLORIDA all weekend with Layla at a...

WEDDING PLANNING BUSINESS GROWING CONFERENCE


[Can you tell I am extremely excited?!!?!?!?]
Above is a picture of us talking to the bride from the first wedding I worked at! 
Okay must go now to turn in housing application & printed out homework a day late (oops...)
& then go pack for this weekend of wedding planning extravaganza! 

Pinned Image

19 comments:

Roxy said...

loving the turquoise & hot pink together too! I also love the nail polish, I saw that on Cupcakes and Cashmere and wish I was able to make my nails that cute!

Val Fox said...

That skirt's so fun and I love the cute manicure too! Oh and I hope your ear is ok! Scary!
-Val

Emily | Recently said...

I absolutely can NOT get enough pink lately! It's crazy because I was never a pink girl until lately. I love your inspiration!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Ahhh I love your collage - super cute!

So is your blog. Thanks for stopping by mine :)

Ashley @ The Sweet Life said...

I love that skirt--it's definitely inspirational! I am inspired to go buy one ;)

Megan @ Lovely Happenings said...

Loving the pink. You can totally rock a fur vest down there!

Laura said...

love the bit of mint green mixed in!!!found your blog through the link up this week and so glad i did- just started following!
xo
laura

meghan said...

Your collage is so pretty. That lace skirt is amazing. It would be so nice for a wedding shower....and the nails would go well with it too.

Mae B said...

there's nothing I love more than pink! that lace skirt is absolutely gorgeous! and I love it with the mint accents.
enjoy your weekend at the conference...sounds interesting!
following you now dear
xx
Mae


Enter our Sweet Musings Paperie Givewaway!

m_b said...

i LOVE everything you picked here! those nails? hot hot hot! and the skirt? i'm not a huge pink fan but these hues are insanely cute!
xoxo, marissa

p.s. i'm engaged and will definitely come back to your blog for wedding inspiration!

Lindsay @ Lovely Life Styling said...

Loving all of the pink in your 'pinspiration' board there! I love the image of that bright pink lace skirt! {Would love to know where it's from!} Thanks for stopping by my page! I'm a new follower!

{lastyearoftwentysomething.blogspot.com}

Meggan said...

I love all this pink! That pink lace skirt is so perfect and the cake, um, sign me up now! Have fun in FL for your conference! Your blog is so cute!

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

oh i love that you used pink and mint green/turq as well, these are fabulous! The combination is beautiful and makes me just plain happy. Thanks for reading today! xoxo

Nikell said...

Love the pink! Those bangles are too cute. I have yet to get into Pintrest. I'll have to check it out.

That spaghetti must have been good to get it in your ears...lol

Hope you're having a fabulous weekend,
Nikell

Eliza :: Case Study said...

Love love love the pink!! :) xoxo, e

Heather - Chickabug said...

I wish I were stylish enough to pull off a manicure like that - it's fabulous!!

Stephanie said...

I love the hot pink/mint color combo. And spaghetti sauce in your ear?? Hilarious! (I think the odds are it was sauce and not dried blood, right?)

Stephanie {a dash of GLAM} said...

I love all the pink! That cake looks delish!

Reylan | National Labor Relation Act said...

Just like all the girl said "Pink is Fabulous".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...