Sunday, June 3, 2012

Dream Wedding #19: Inbal Dror Dresses

Just when I thought I found the prettiest wedding dresses ever...
I find yet another designer that leaves me speechless.
Now this designer is from Israel.
Check out her amazing website here.
The dresses & the photography on this site are exquisite & so I must share. 
& after you look at these pictures I'm guessing you probably will go check out the website.
If you don't then well.. you seriously should. :) 

Dream Wedding #19: Inbal Dror Dresses

Someone asked if these dresses can be purchased in the US...
I did some brief research & I am thinking that the answer is maybe.
I found this information on Fashion TV
which basically says the designer Inbal Dror is located in Israel but she will make custom-made gowns... so I am thinking that if you want a custom made gown you can get one. But I am honestly not 100% sure. If you known any information on this please comment below! :) Thanks!! 

Can I be that pretty?
Pleeeease? LOL.
But really...
Are you in awe like me? Gorgeous dresses.
I would love to work at a place with dresses that beautiful.


signature

{Photo Credits} All images from Inbal Dror


18 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for showcasing this designer! I have been living on the Inbal Dror website ever since I first visited. Do you know if these gowns are available in the US? I tried contacting them but haven't heard back yet!

LOVE your blog!
Jill

Jen said...

Wow! I am in LOVE with these dresses! When I get married one day I would love for my dress to have a sexy back and so many of these dresses have that look. I wish they had these kinds of designs in the US!

Jess said...

Wow! Look at the backs of those dresses! They are incredible! Such lovely inspiration!

Life With Lauren said...

Wow all of those dresser are amazing!

Elizabeth {Ms Classic Glamour} said...

You are so right! These are breathtaking! I"M IN LOVE! Thanks you so much for sharing these gems with us, Hun!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

I am in complete awe. And thrilled I found this on Pinterest. Great great stuff. Awesome designer. Love your blog too.

Anonymous said...

How can we purchase one of these dresses???? Help!!

Diamond said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

MORGAN DAVIES LONDON WILL BE THE 1ST UK STOCKIST!!
Hi Ladies!
As of December 2012 we are extremely happy to announce that our London store of Morgan Davies will be the first UK stockist of Inbal Dror! If you are interested and would like to see them give us a call on 0207 2533 007 or email us on info@morgandavieslondon.co.uk and we can get you booked in plus tell you about the exclusive preview evening we are planning!
Speak to you soon!

kennady said...

It is a fabulous collection of bridal gowns and bridal girls will love to have it. The bridal girls may use the free wedding app for finding their dream gown and also helpful in wedding planning.

Tamryn said...

RE:MORGAN DAVIES LONDON WILL BE THE 1ST UK STOCKIST!!

I have tried to email the address you provided but my mail has returned undelivered. I am urgently looking for one of Inbal Dror dresses.

Please advise on an alternate e-mail address?

Kind Regards
Tamryn

shirley said...

Has anyone found where to buy these dresses in the US? It is so frustrating to have the perfect dress dangling in front of you yet so far out of reach!!! PLEASE ANYONE?

Anonymous said...

Hi there.. and can i say wow! These are the most amazing dresses i have ever seen. Please can you tell me where in Australia i can find this designers gowns?.. Thank you... Ozlem x

Unknown said...

This is really awsome and i love that.. This is very unique thing you put on that post.. Thanks for sharing... Fashion Week

Unknown said...

Hi Ladies,

You can find these dresses in Toronto, Canada. A little boutique in downtown Toronto called White is having a trunk show March 29th weekend.

Tampa wedding photographer said...

This is excellent wedding costumes collection. Bride and groom’s dresses are obviously the main items of a wedding ceremony. These should have a unique theme of simplicity and must be elegant and different so they can attract attention of everybody.

naomi said...

You can buy her dresses in Beverly Hills, and they cost 8 thousand dollars.

Anonymous said...

INBAL DROR IS NOW AVAILABLE IN AUSTRALIA!

Helen Rodrigues in Sydney, Australia are the exclusive stockists for Inbal Dror.

Email: shop@helenrodrigues.com.au for more info

www.facebook.com/helenrodriguesbridal

www.helenrodrigues.com.au

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...