Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dream Wedding #2: The Dress

Working at a bridal shop, I see a lot of different dress styles. 
& although you'd think this would help me to have an idea of what I would want...
I feel like it makes it even harder.
Because I see so many pretty styles that I want them all.
But I have to say I definitely think the mermaid is one of my favorite cuts...
So this Dream Wedding Edition is all about the dress
& some fun accessories for the bride. 

Dream Wedding #2: The Dress

Oh hey, on another note this is my first inspiration board using Photoshop...
& I am loving it. 
It is only like 20 million times easier to use...
Because with my old program once I was done altering one image I couldn't go back
to one of the old ones to alter it...
Such a pain. But this is so easy I am actually making my inspiration board while in class.
[Shhhhh....secret.]
Although I'm sad because my Photoshop is just a trial... 
Too bad my birthday is like a year away! Haha.

On a complete side note but a really huge side note...
Chris & I are moving in together in the near future...
Hopefully February 1st if we get accepted in time!
& on a really good side note, my dad approves!

Pinned Image

Photos: backless dress from 100 Layer Cake, bride from Pinterest, dress with back design from Pinterest, short dress from We Heart It, sparkle gown from Pinterest, love sign from Pinterest, hairstyle from Blushing Bride, bride with open back dress from Green Wedding Shoes

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...