Thursday, June 7, 2012

Skinniest & Tastiest Arnold Palmer in the World

I am not lying.
I don't think I've ever had a better drink in my entire life.
AND...
One drink = 49.8 calories.
That is what I'm calling deliiiiissssh & skinny & easy.
It's basically 2 ingredients to a fresh tasty summer drink...
If you wanna be fancy shmancy you can add a lemon slice for a garnish.
But I don't really think it's necessary since it's already packed with flavor.

Skinniest & Tastiest Arnold Palmer in the World


Yummy :) 
Definitely my new favorite!
TGIF in an hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


signature

{Photo Credit} Skinny Firefly Iced Tea Vodka // Crystal Light // Ice Cubes // Lemon Wedge // Arnold Palmer Image by Me :)

1 comment:

henning love said...

what??? 49 calories!! this drink sounds great and low calorie can't beat that

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...