Thursday, June 7, 2012

Bauble Bar Jewelry-Big Girls Need Big Jewelry


Have a great Thursday! I'm so excited it's almost the weekend!!!! And I have tomorrow off & Sunday off :) Today I wanted to share some amazing jewelry that I am seriously in need of. I want it all... Anyone who knows me will know I'm not a huge jewelry person... but when it comes to jewelry I don't like it unless it's huge. Does that make sense? I am not one for dainty girly things. The bigger & bolder the better. So that's why when I saw this site it was love at first glance. And I just had to share my favorites!!!


BaubleBar Jewelry

If you are like me & want some of the jewelry now...
Check out their site here:


Anyway, I woke up in a very unpleasant way this morning.
I was kinda awake then I opened my laptop...
Was starting to make this post...
Then there was a bug on my keyboard.
I freaked out.
Jumped around like a little baby.
Threw my laptop across the bed.
Jumped out of bed.
Lol...
I really need to get over my fear of bugs...
Have a great day!

signature


4 comments:

Unknown said...

such beautiful jewelry! love that green band.

Elizabeth {Ms Classic Glamour} said...

Those are some pretty incredible pieces! I love Baublebar! Thanks for posting these beauties!
xoxo

Susan said...

I love Bauble Bar! They have such amazing stuff. We ordered one of those monograms for my aunt last month and it was so pretty (it's on my wishlist!) But that orange necklace with the big beads, ahhh come to my closet!

Allison @ In the Queen City said...

I LOVE that cobalt blue necklace at the top... def one of my favs from Baublebar recently! Nice picks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...