Monday, June 25, 2012

Dream Wedding #22: Red Solo Cup

Ever feel like life is moving at 100 miles a minute
& you can't even stop to take a break?
That has been me for the past week & a half...
It was fun don't get me wrong, but I seriously miss me time.
This week I don't work as much so I might be able to relax a little more.
And right now I only have about 5 minutes of free time before I have to head to work.
But before I left I wanted to put together a quick post!
& looking at Green Wedding Shoes today was my inspiration!
How fun would it be to have drinking games at your wedding??
Beer pong anyone?!

Dream Wedding #22: Red Solo Cup

Haha and that's literally all I had time to put together.
Tomorrow I have the whole day off & no plans
So maybe I can make some wedding inspiration?!?!
We'll see...
Have a great Monday! 


signature

{Photo Credits} Santa Margarita Wedding via Green Wedding Shoes, photography by The Collective Photography // Red Solo Cups via Style Me Pretty, photography by Scott Stater



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...