Saturday, June 16, 2012

Bikinis & Fedoras

Is it time for the beach yet or what???
Here are some bikinis & fedoras I would love to be rocking this summer!
I will be relaxing in Myrtle Beach for a week in exactly 3 weeks!
Anybody else have a fun beach trip planned this summer?

Bikinis & Fedoras

I really gotta find me a good fedora!
I love the look of them & think they're perfect for the beach!

signature

{Shopping Guide} Primark Aztec Bikini via Look // Quiksilver Bullet Fedora via Zappos // O'neill Ipanema Fedora via Zappos // Billabong Girls Road Trip Bikini via Zumiez // Xhilaration 2-piece Floral Print Push-up Swimsuit via Target // Mossimo Supply Co. Light Grey Fedora with Grosgrain Band via Target // Robert Graham Barney Straw Fedora via Zappos // Xhilaration Multi-colored Print Bandeau Swimsuit via Target // Damsel Hot Cheeto Fringe Halter Bikini via Zumiez // Vans Clarence Fedora via Zappos // 2-Tone Fedora with Striped Grosgrain Trim via Target // Handkerchief Bandeau Swimsuit via Target

5 comments:

winetastegirl.com said...

I am so into Fedora's this summer also! I've already borrowed my hubby's a few times, but I think it's time to get my own. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comments :)
www.winetastegirl.com

Ivana said...

Oh well, I'm only a tiny bit jealous, you know :) No beach trips for me this year, and that seriously sucks! Anyhow, good luck with shopping for your perfect fedora, ane don't forget to share some beach photos later :)

xx Ivana
Macarons and Pearls

Elizabeth said...

So cute! I want all of those bikinis!
xo,
E

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

This post brought a huge smile to my face. If only I could sneak away from work and head to the beach :)

Jess said...

Oooohh that Aztec print suit is my favorite! I must have it in my life! Get into my closet please!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...