Monday, June 11, 2012

Sneak Peak: The Olde Pink House

This last Saturday I worked at a beautiful wedding at the Olde Pink House in Savannah.
The place is absolutely stunning & was even more beautiful when decorated.
I just wanted to give you all a sneak peak!
All these photos taken by me with Instagram:)


I cannot wait to see the professional photos!!!!
& all I have to say is...
The dessert bar was even more delicious than it looks....
And the macarons (handmade by the bride) were the most delicious thing I have ever eaten.
I ate 4. Or maybe 5. Actually no, probably 6.
Maybe even 7 because I took some home...
Have a great start to the week everyone!


signature


2 comments:

Jess said...

Looks like a fabulous weekend, and the perfect place to have an event!

Jen said...

That veil is gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...