Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Dream Wedding #20: Signature Drinks & Cocktails

I love the idea of having a signature drink/cocktail at your wedding!
Something delicious that you & your lover love to drink!
A wedding we worked at a few weeks ago had an awesome blue drink!!
Personally my favorite drink has probably got to be a Mojito. 
They are just so refreshing and delicious.
Any of you have a signature drink at your wedding?
Or planning on it??

Dream Wedding #20: Signature Drinks & Cocktails

Here are the recipe directions for the drinks:
It might have to be a wine night tonight after looking at all these delicious yummy concoctions! 
:)
Have a great day! 

signature

{Photo Credits} "Get Yo' Cocktails On" via Style Me Pretty, photography by Jose Villa // Singapore Sling via Style Me Pretty // Drink Up Straws via 100 Layer Cake, photography by Avery House // Sparkling Ginger Prosecco via West Elm // Matthattan via Style Me Pretty, photography by Jen Farriello // Shot Glasses via Crate & Barrel // Jello Shooters via Ruffled, photography by Christina G Photography // Kiwi Capiroska via Spoon Fork Bacon // Orange Cocktails via Green Wedding Shoes, photography by Jasmine Star // His & Her Cocktail via Style Me Pretty, photography by Brooke Boling


4 comments:

Jen said...

Although my bf thinks it is dumb I would love to have a signature drink. I want to have a fall wedding so I would like to have some sort of apple-y, cider cocktail.

Mostly Style said...

My husband and I had 2 signature drinks! My husband LOVES Starwars so we had the Stormtrooper (aka White Russian) and Leia's Poison (aka Vodka Cranberry). It was such a fun aspect to our wedding! I think it's a great idea!

XO Lucy

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

That kiwi drink sounds amazing!! Actually, all of these drinks do :)

Lauren K said...

Wow I LOVE this! My bf and I are still pretty far away from a wedding, but what a great idea!

...Lauren

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...