Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Dream Wedding #23: Dots + Stripes

For my Wedding Wednesday link-up with Something Charming, I continued my Dream Wedding Dots + Stripes! I found some of my favorite accessories for a dots + stripes wedding! I think my favorite is definitely that dress! I am thinking I need to invest in a polka dot dress... oh wait, I just bought one last week at Forever 21! Anyway, I have an ELOPEMENT tonight in a historic square in downtown Savannah with Simply Savannah Events! Hope it goes well! On a side note, can you believe it's almost July!?!?!?!? This week is going by at lightning speed... time flies when you're having fun!?
Dream Wedding #23: Dots + Stripes

I really honestly wish it wasn't already Wednesday...
Is that weird?!?!
I wish this week could slow down a bit.
Ya know it'd be nice if instead of it already being Wednesday
it were Monday & I actually had time to finish & put away my laundry...
But noooo... it's half clean in my laundry hamper
And the rest is in land mines all over our room.
See what I mean?
Life moves too fast that I feel I don't have time to do chores...
And when I do have free time I'd rather workout or blog.
Guess it's my fault than? Haha...
Anyway, have a great week ya'll!

signature

{Shopping Guide} Striped Bow tie via Fox & Brie // Market Street Saucer via Kate Spade // Invitations via Jam and Toast // White Polka Dot Bandeau Peplum Dress via River Island // Ruby Street Bow Monette via Kate Spade // Favor Boxes via Martha Stewart



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...