Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Wedding #59: Dots + Stripes

I have been loving the mismatched prints lately, which for me is a really new thing. I was that matchy-matchy girl that in high school would even match my purple shirt to my purple Uggs. Real life. Ya know... I think I might even still have those purple Uggs back home in Portland. HA. Anyway, I have completely grown out of my I-must-match-everything stage & am recently seriously loving putting dots with stripes. And how cute would that be for a wedding? Finally I have gotten around to making another inspiration board! It's been literally almost a month! Wow, I didn't realize how long it's been, but I just went back through my blog posts & the last inspiration board I made was on June 6th. Hot damn I have been slacking major, I think that means I need to make up for lost time & make like 10. But until then, here's my dots & stripes inspiration board! Hope you enjoy! :)

Wedding #59: Dots + Stripes

I think it's funny that while starting this post last night I was bummed I didn't have any free time.
And now, Tuesday morning as I'm sitting around the house finishing this post
I am thinking to myself... wow I wish I had something to do...
And I don't know what to force myself to do.
There are a lot of redecorating projects I want to do around the house,
But I am saving my money right now because Myrtle Beach is in a week
& my 2 year anniversary is coming up with my bf... 
So I wanna get him something special :) 
Anyway, work called me in so I am real excited & headed off to work!!! 
Have a great day! 

signature

{Photo Credits} Birdcage Veil via Tessa Kim // Cake via 100 Layer Cake, photography by Ben Q // Boutonniere via 100 Layer Cake, photography by Ben Q // 'What's For Dinner' Menu via Style Me Pretty, photography by Pictilio // 'Fools Rush In' Printable via Green Wedding Shoes, photography by Christian Cruz // Polka Dot Confetti via Once Wed, photography by Marianne Taylor // Groom via Style Me Pretty, photography by Rachel Peters // Salted Caramel Ice Cream Cake Shots via Sugar & Cloth // Confetti Monogram Card via Sugar Paper // Cake via Rustic White Photography // Pillow via Style Me Pretty, photography by Avery House // Strapless Black & White Striped Wedding Dress via Ouma // Polka Dot Plate & Striped Table Runner via 100 Layer Cake, photography by Edyta Szyszlo // 'Mix & Mingle' Arch via Green Wedding Shoesphotography by Joie Lala // Polka Dot Wedding Dress via Style Me Pretty, photography by Jen Curtis // Drink via Ruffled, photography by Wren & Field // Striped Table Runner via Green Wedding Shoes, photography by Vivian Sachs // Shoshanna Libby Confetti Dot Strapless Dress via Shop Bop // Polka Dot Table Runner via Green Wedding Shoes, photography by Joie Lala // Cookies via Martha Stewart Weddings, photography by  // Ribbon Braid via Style Me Pretty, photography by Anne Robert // Striped Table Runner & Sequin Pillow via 100 Layer Cake, photography by Edyta Szyszlo // Oasis Stripe Prom Dress via Asos 

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Love this! Stripes are my favorite and we are incorporating them into our wedding lots- navy stripes! :)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

1. Beautiful wedding inspiration! I love both stripes and polka dots. They're both so classic. And that cake with the teal stripes and flowers? Amazing!

Congrats on 2 years and enjoy your getaway!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...