Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting #10

Gosh I feel like I haven't had a minute to breathe & relax & do what I love lately... it's been tiring. I'm ready for a break. I've been so ridiculously busy & haven't had much alone time but I really want it. I just want to go to a cafe, drink a ridiculously delicious iced vanilla latte, snack on macarons  and blog all day. How relaxing and nice does that sound? Sounds like perfection to me. I was supposed to have today off but someone called out so I'm going in... but I do have Friday off. So I might just have to have a me day. Anyway, this Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday was put together in about 10 minutes so don't judge. :) Just some pins I found real fast that caught my eye! :)

Oh, How Pinteresting #10

& of course I had to throw in a Hunger Games pin. 
So obsessed still... you don't even know.
I am being Katniss for Halloween.
Bow & arrows and all.
It is going to be epic.
I can't even wait.
I'm kinda tempted to have my hair braided professionally...
See?
I'm obsessed.
:)
Have a great Wednesday!

signature


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...