Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Fancies #40: Pretty Little Liars Inspired

I am obsessed with Hanna's fashion on Pretty Little Liars. Everything she wears I am like... can I please own that??? I was especially in love with the striped blazer/lace dress combo she wore on the episode, "It Happened That Night." I just love the mix/match combo. 



Friday Fancies #40: Pretty Little Liars' Hanna "It Happened That Night"

This weekend is going to drag by slowly because I am anxious for Tuesday.
:)
However, tomorrow should be fun!
The boyfriend & I are going car shopping! 
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!



signature

{Shopping Guide} Hanna on Pretty Little Liars via ABC Family // Royal Underground Lace Tank Dress [exact dress] via Neiman Marcus // Noir Jewelry Nightfall Crystal Drop Earrings via Shop Bop // Pink Stripe Scallop Hem Blazer via River Island // Rebecca Minkoff Stud Morning After Bag via Saks Fifth Avenue // Ippolita 'Glamazon' Hammered Silver Heavy Gauge Necklace via Nordstrom // Luxury Rebel Shoes Dani Colorblock Wedge Sandals via Shop Bop



4 comments:

Cara said...

What a fun inspiration outfit, I love Hannah's striped blazer. Your interpretation is really spot on and perfect for summer. The heels match the blazer perfectly!

Good luck car shopping!

siddathornton said...

that dress is precious! i hope you have a great weekend!

- lauren

Clare C. Whitaker said...

What a fun jacket, I love the geometric stripes in the bright colors!! I would love if you could stop by and enter my pearl earring giveaway on the blog! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

Toodles,
Twirling Clare
twirlingclare.blogspot.com

Sinead said...

I LOVE Pretty Little Liars!! Hanna and Aria have thee best fashion!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...