Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wedding #58: Blush Pink


For wedding Wednesday today with Something Charming I wanted to create an inspiration board based on a wedding dress trend I really am loving... blush dresses. We used to have one at my work & it was so beautiful! Not sure if I would necessarily rock one at my wedding, but I still love to dream. Anyway, I bought Winnie a Thunder Shirt today & while at Pet Smart I fell in love with a kitten named Meems. I almost bought her... I figured maybe I should sleep on it before making another animal commitment, plus who knows if Winnie even likes kittens... she might like them... for dinner...


Wedding Inspiration #58: Blush Pink


signature

{Photo Credits} Butterfly Straw via Style Me Pretty, photography by Pictilio // Boutonniere via Style Me Pretty, photography by Souder Photography // Bride via Style Me Pretty, photography by Fresh in Love // Feather Headpiece via Style Me Pretty, headpiece by Posh Veils, photography by Geminie Photography // Cake Pops via Ruffled, photography by Rachael Grace // Stair Decor via 100 Layer Cake, photography by Brandon Chesbro // Ezra Digital Invitations via The Paperless Paperie on Etsy // Blush Veil via Style Me Pretty, photography by A Simple Photograph // Wedding Dress via 100 Layer Cake, photography by Elizabeth Messina at Kiss the Groom // Flowers via Style Me Pretty, photography by // Aisle Runner via Style Me Pretty, photography by Luna Photo // Floral Crown via Tinywater // Table setting via Elizabeth Anne Designs, photography by Kellie Kano // Table Decor via 100 Layer Cake, photography by Brandon Chesbro // Flowers via 100 Layer Cake // Vintage Couch via My Sweet & Saucy, photography by Frenzel // Bouquet via Wedding Chicks // Nametags via Green Wedding Shoes, photography by Sarah Layne // Reception Decor via Style Me Pretty, photography by Harwell Photography // Dress via Once Wed, photography by Elizabeth Messina at Kiss the Groom 

3 comments:

Elizabeth {Ms Classic Glamour} said...

How stunning! I love the pink and white theme.
xoxo

Unknown said...

Oh. my. goodness. I am OBSESSED with blush dresses these days! I keep saying that if I could get married all over again, I'd totally have a blush dress. I guess I'll just have to wait until our five year anniversary, when I want to do a vow renewal :)

Thanks for linking up today!

xoxo,
Joelle

Jess said...

I love all the pink, and those cake pops look delicious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...