Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Dream Wedding #21: Blush Pink Gown

This week for my Wedding Wednesday link-up with Something Charming I am doing something similar to my post last week, a Blush Pink Wedding Inspiration Board... but I am going to focus on just bridal gowns. I think blush pink gowns are absolutely beautiful!!! We used to have one at my work & it was sooo pretty. & honestly I think that pretty much any skin tone can rock the blush pink, whereas white often makes pale people look washed out. Anyway, I rounded up some of the prettiest blush pink wedding gowns I could find. What you think?? 




Dream Wedding #21: Blush Pink Gown

Don't want a blush pink wedding dress but still love blush pink?
Here are some bridal accessories with blush that I think would be perfect!



I might have some big news in a week...
But as of right now I'm keeping my lips sealed.
BUT... fingers crossed.
& I am nervous...


signature

{Photo Credits} Blushing in Pink via Ouma // Amber Gown via Wedding Trends, gown by Monique Lhuillier Spring 2012 Collection // Bella Luna Farms Bridal Shoot via 100 Layer Cake, gown by Monique Lhuillier Spring 2012 Collection // Beaded Gown via Once Wed, gown by Jenny Packham, photography by Jonas Peterson // Organza Fit & Flare Gown via Style Me Pretty, gown by Vera Wang White Collection // Sleeved Dress via Bridal Musings, gown by Anne Barge, photography by Jessica Janae // Red Head via Ruffled, gown by Vera Wang, photography by Morgan Trinker // Ruffle Gown with Floral Halo via Style Me Pretty, gown from Haute Bride, photography by Tinywater // Bride with red bouquet via Bridal Musings, gown by Samuelle Couture, photography by Eric Kelley // Sheath Wedding Gown via Green Wedding Shoes, gown by Ralph Lauren Spring 2011, photography by Mi Belle // Flower Girl Dress via Posh Baby Store {Shopping Guide} [1] Rebecca Minkoff Metallic Ostrich Minaudiere via Shop Bop // [2] Michael Kors Sparkle All Over Glitz Studs via Shop Bop // [3] Marc Jacobs 'Daisy Eau So Fresh' Eau de Toilette via Nordstrom // [4] RJ Graziano Crystal Links of Love Necklace via Rent the Runway // [5] Bing Bang Crystal Shard Ring via Shop Bop // [6] Nina Neva Pump via Nordstrom // [7] Mimi Holliday by Damaris via Net-a-Porter // [8] Essie 'A Crewed Interest' Nail Polish via Beauty.com // [9] Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss via Nordstrom

6 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh my gosssssssh LOVE! I would love a rosey, blush-colored gown. I love the Monique Lhullier one - I pinned it a while ago and am so obsessed! My mom's wedding colors are blush and turquoise, my bridesmaids dress is blush and these accessories would add a perfect touch. Thanks for this!

Ivana said...

They are all so pretty and unique! I'm going with the classic snow white for my own wedding dress, but I might add some blush pink accessories (I'm thinking clutch and shoes). Thanks for the inspiration!

xx Ivana
Macarons and Pearls

Unknown said...

Oooh la la! This post is fabulous!

jean said...

Blush pink wedding gowns are lovely!:) It's also exciting to use this color in wedding supplies. A cheap wedding favors in blush pink color with turquoise accents look fantastic too!:)

Sandra Villa said...

I am actually having the first one made for my wedding day 9.2.13! It's my dream dress and I was so elated to find out the designer is here in my hometown! :)

CherryBlossomLove said...

Hello, I realized you posted this entry a while ago, but I HAVE to know who designed the 5th down dress. I am getting married in a year and am really wanting a blush dress. I've been googling blush wedding dresses and absolutely love that dress!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...