Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Dream Wedding #21: Blush Pink Gown

This week for my Wedding Wednesday link-up with Something Charming I am doing something similar to my post last week, a Blush Pink Wedding Inspiration Board... but I am going to focus on just bridal gowns. I think blush pink gowns are absolutely beautiful!!! We used to have one at my work & it was sooo pretty. & honestly I think that pretty much any skin tone can rock the blush pink, whereas white often makes pale people look washed out. Anyway, I rounded up some of the prettiest blush pink wedding gowns I could find. What you think?? 




Dream Wedding #21: Blush Pink Gown

Don't want a blush pink wedding dress but still love blush pink?
Here are some bridal accessories with blush that I think would be perfect!



I might have some big news in a week...
But as of right now I'm keeping my lips sealed.
BUT... fingers crossed.
& I am nervous...


signature

{Photo Credits} Blushing in Pink via Ouma // Amber Gown via Wedding Trends, gown by Monique Lhuillier Spring 2012 Collection // Bella Luna Farms Bridal Shoot via 100 Layer Cake, gown by Monique Lhuillier Spring 2012 Collection // Beaded Gown via Once Wed, gown by Jenny Packham, photography by Jonas Peterson // Organza Fit & Flare Gown via Style Me Pretty, gown by Vera Wang White Collection // Sleeved Dress via Bridal Musings, gown by Anne Barge, photography by Jessica Janae // Red Head via Ruffled, gown by Vera Wang, photography by Morgan Trinker // Ruffle Gown with Floral Halo via Style Me Pretty, gown from Haute Bride, photography by Tinywater // Bride with red bouquet via Bridal Musings, gown by Samuelle Couture, photography by Eric Kelley // Sheath Wedding Gown via Green Wedding Shoes, gown by Ralph Lauren Spring 2011, photography by Mi Belle // Flower Girl Dress via Posh Baby Store {Shopping Guide} [1] Rebecca Minkoff Metallic Ostrich Minaudiere via Shop Bop // [2] Michael Kors Sparkle All Over Glitz Studs via Shop Bop // [3] Marc Jacobs 'Daisy Eau So Fresh' Eau de Toilette via Nordstrom // [4] RJ Graziano Crystal Links of Love Necklace via Rent the Runway // [5] Bing Bang Crystal Shard Ring via Shop Bop // [6] Nina Neva Pump via Nordstrom // [7] Mimi Holliday by Damaris via Net-a-Porter // [8] Essie 'A Crewed Interest' Nail Polish via Beauty.com // [9] Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss via Nordstrom

6 comments:

rachael said...

Oh my gosssssssh LOVE! I would love a rosey, blush-colored gown. I love the Monique Lhullier one - I pinned it a while ago and am so obsessed! My mom's wedding colors are blush and turquoise, my bridesmaids dress is blush and these accessories would add a perfect touch. Thanks for this!

Ivana said...

They are all so pretty and unique! I'm going with the classic snow white for my own wedding dress, but I might add some blush pink accessories (I'm thinking clutch and shoes). Thanks for the inspiration!

xx Ivana
Macarons and Pearls

Meagan :: Mo Pie, Please said...

Oooh la la! This post is fabulous!

jean said...

Blush pink wedding gowns are lovely!:) It's also exciting to use this color in wedding supplies. A cheap wedding favors in blush pink color with turquoise accents look fantastic too!:)

Sandra Villa said...

I am actually having the first one made for my wedding day 9.2.13! It's my dream dress and I was so elated to find out the designer is here in my hometown! :)

CherryBlossomLove said...

Hello, I realized you posted this entry a while ago, but I HAVE to know who designed the 5th down dress. I am getting married in a year and am really wanting a blush dress. I've been googling blush wedding dresses and absolutely love that dress!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...