Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Fancies #40: Army Green & Shorts


I've been loving army green lately... I almost bought an army green tank the other day & last night I almost bought that Essie Armed & Ready nail polish... I am trying not to spend money on things I don't necessarily need so I didn't but I might just have to go back & get it...

Friday Fancies #40: Army Green & Shorts



There are some funky shorts trends going on now & I'm loving it.
Although I doubt I will rock too many of these this summer...
I am more of a cut off faded jean shorts kinda girl...
But it is still fun to look.
I especially am loving the animal & aztec print ones...



Nasty Gal has maybe the most amazing/funky shorts ever.
Honestly not sure though if I could ever pull any of these off...
But really... why have I never seen a Nasty Gal store?
Is it even a physical store? Or only a website?!?
Anyway, whatever check it out here if you haven't yet! 
Thanks for stopping by my Friday Fancies!! :) 


signature

{Shopping Guide} Enza Costa Sleeveless Blouse via Shop Bop // House of Harlow Gold Engraved Three Stack Rings via Asos // Luv Aj Sheet Metal Arm Cuff via Shop Bop // House of Harlow Riley Clutch via Revolve Clothing // Essie 'Armed & Ready' Nail Polish via Beauty.com // Via Spiga Marie Sandal via Nordstrom // {Hot Pants} Butterfly Shorts via Alice + Olivia // Cream Embroidered Shorts via River Island // Shocker Cutoff Shorts via Nasty Gal // Cropped Shorts via Alice + Olivia // Mid Wash Denim Studded Ripped Shorts via River Island // Mint High Waisted Beaded Shorts via Top Shop // Animal Kingdom Shorts via Nasty Gal // Daisy Pearl Beaded Shorts via Top Shop // Candy Stripe Shorts via Nasty Gal // Tangerine Belted Petal Shorts via Nasty Gal // Aztec Overlay Pink Knicker Shorts via Top Shop // Indian Summer Cutoff Shorts via Nasty Gal // Lipstick Denim Shorts via Nasty Gal

15 comments:

Because Shanna Said So said...

Seriously one the of the cutest Friday Fancies I have seen! Well done!! I am loving all the fun shorts out this season. I am on a mission to find some cute lace ones! Have a great weekend!
xo,
Shanna

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

LOVE your look, as always :)

And these shorts are way cute! I'm loving the neon and the red & white!

lauren at sequined sprinkles. said...

lipstick shorts? IN LOVE!

Laura said...

Great prints! Happy weekend :)

Jane said...

I looove that Army green inspired outfit. So stinkin' cute. I just bought my first fun patterned shorts for the season and I love 'em. Idk if they will make it all summer because I'm wearing them ALL THE TIME. lol

Bettina said...

Cute accessories! Love the leopardesque belt!

Bettina said...

Cute accessories! Love the leopardesque belt!

Elizabeth {Ms Classic Glamour} said...

Those lipstick shorts are hilarious! I think they're cute, but I would never wear them! I love the army green sandals you chose!
Have a wonderful weekend, Hun!
xoxo

Jessica said...

I love all those printed shorts! I don't think I could pull them off either but they sure are cute.

Jennifer {ooh la la} said...

I love all the shorts! Fun, fun, fun!
I'm also an avid fan of your hair color. I might have to steal it:)

Roxy said...

How adorable are the scalloped shorts! love!!

Susan said...

Cute cute cute cute cute! I'll take one of everything!

Meggan said...

I love the outfit you put together, the styling is perfect!! Those hotpants are amazing too! I have a pair that I wear all the time, so cute! Have a great weekend!! xoxo

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

This is such a fun and fantastic roundup of shorts...and I'm with you on the army green thing, it's such a great (but a little different) neutral...I'm pretty obsessed myself! (c: Have a great weekend, girl!

Cara said...

What a fun Friday's Fancies!!! I love the accessories you picked, especially the clutch and ring :) Patterned shorts are a ton of fun but I may also just admire from afar!

PS love your new profile picture!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...