Thursday, April 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Baby Bristol!

Today my family welcomed a new baby girl!
My cousin, Jamie, who is more like a sister
Gave birth to a precious little girl this morning!!!
It's crazy to think just last June she was getting married!
You can check out her wedding here!


She's cute eh????
I can't wait to hold her & meet her!!!!
Her birthday, April 26th, is also my crazy lil nephew's birthday!!
He turned 9 today...
He's the crazy monkey dinosaur on the right...


Ahhhhh now I really miss them!!!!!
Luckily I'm going to Myrtle Beach for an entire week in July
& my 3 crazy nephews and brother
the new baby, and all my aunts & uncles and cousins will be there!
I cannot wait!!!!!


signature


1 comment:

Amanda English said...

Awww so cute! Happy birthday to the fam! So cute! xoxo A-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...