Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Fancies #31: Flower Power

This week's Friday Fancies is flower power! And let me tell you, I have never been a huge fan of girly floral prints, because I like brighter colors. But I have been wanting a floral print cardigan though to wear over my spring dresses at work...


Friday Fancies #31: Flower Power

This weekend is going to be a lot of fun!
I work tomorrow at a wedding
Then sunday I'm off for Easter
& me, my boyfriend & some friends are all going to Tybee
for some volleyball, laying in the sun, & swimming!
I am so excited to finally have a weekend off!!!!
It should be a blast!
Hope you all have a great Easter & have some fun plans! :) 


signature


6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful outfit! I just love the color of the dress and clutch. So pretty, and perfect for Spring!

xoxo,
Joelle

Unknown said...

I looove that romper!! So fun and girly! Enjoy your weekend :) xoxo, morgan

Susan said...

That's a gorgeous dress Nicole! I love the blue! Have a wonderful Easter!

Allie said...

I love the print on the top, but especially that little striped bow! Hope you enjoy your weekend off with friends and family! xx, Allie

Sarah said...

OK this sounds silly but I didn't even KNOW they made floral dresses like that! This one is too cute - love how you paired it with all of those neutrals. I need to get me one now :)

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Cute! Hope you had fun at Tybee, we used to go there all the time when hubby was stationed at Stewart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...