Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Fancies #32: Dreaming of a PINK Pastel Summer!


This weeks theme is Pretty in Pastels! I wanted make an outfit inspiration for my Dreaming of a PINK Summer Pinterest board too! So I made two fabulous outfits this week! One entirely from Victoria's Secret & another just for fun!! :)
Ewwww it's Friday the 13th...

Friday Fancies #32: Dreaming of a PINK Pastel Summer!



Big exciting news!!!!
One of the weddings I worked at for Layla is being featured on 
How freaking awesome is that!?
I have a bunch of pictures from the wedding I need to upload!
Obviously the photographer's photos are way more amazing though!
Will be sharing the wedding soon!!!!
I am so excited to see a wedding that I helped at on a site as big as Style Me Pretty! :)
Anyway, hope you all have a fabulous Friday & an even better weekend!


On a side note, I'm slowly re-designing my blog.
Not my header though, because I really like my header!
But all the stuff on my sidebar is slowly being revamped...
Check out my new About Me on my sidebar! :) 
You like???

signature

{Pastel Outfit} dress, heels, necklace, earrings, rings, coin purse, tote bag, lip gloss {Pink by Victoria's Secret Outfit} outfit, Beach Babe body mist, bag, Pink shimmer mist, wedges

14 comments:

Jess said...

I love that purse with the anchors on it, and the PINK theme is too fun! Hope you have a lovely spring weekend :)

lauren at sequined sprinkles. said...

in love with the bow-tie dress!

Ashlyn | Let It Be Beautiful said...

that bow-tie dress is gorgeous & love the striped top!

xx, ashlyn
www.letitbebeautiful.com

Wendy (SpikesnSparkles) said...

i love both boards, but that dress with the open back and long tie is my favorite!

Elle Sees said...

oh i love some pastels...lovely collages. have the BEST wkend.

Elle Sees said...

love the collage!!

Allie said...

Oh my gosh, CONGRATS on the feature!!! That is such exciting news girl! Love all the picks too, especially the little anchor coin purse. I'm a sucker for anchors! xx, Allie

Megan @ Lovely Happenings said...

oh, the dress with the tie is so cool. Have a fabulous weekend.

Danie at Pasadya said...

Love the back on that dress and the bow!!

Big congrats on your feature! It was beautiful! Your new "about me" looks great! You're inspiring me to finally get my little blog in order! Slowly, but surely. :)

Happy Friday!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Congrats on the feature - that's awesome!!

And I am loving these collages. They're making me so excited for spring/summer!

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

omg love the pics you chose! that pink dress is amazing!!!! i want it!

Happy Friday!

xo Kelly

*DONT FORGET TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY*

henning love said...

i love that back of the dress just amazing!! and light yellow nail polish hm.. i'd have to think about that

Nikell said...

Congrats on the feature! I love the bronze and yellow sandals. Such an unexpected color combo!

Have a fabulous weekend,
Nikell

Holly Foxen Wells of Glamour Mash said...

I am in utter LOVE with that dress! So girly and a hint of sexy! It will be mine!

xx
holly foxen wells
www.threelayercake.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...