Thursday, April 26, 2012

Wedding #48: The Mackey House {PART 2}

When I woke up this morning with a Twitter notification from Layla about the Mackey House wedding being on Style Me Pretty Georgia I was super excited! & instead of going back to sleep like my mind & body was telling me, I jumped out of bed to check it out! I wanted to share some of my favorite images & I hope you all will go check out the rest of the photography done by the absolutely amazing Shannon Christopher

{Real} Wedding Inspiration #48: The Mackey House {PART 2}

Isn't she a beautiful bride?? She looked so gorgeous in her dress!
And notice those beautiful emerald earrings?!?!
David gave her those that day :) How precious & sweet is that!
I thought they looked absolutely perfect on her!
I hope in the future to work at more weddings at the Mackey House
& with Shannon Christopher Photography!
It was really one of the best weddings I've worked at!
Now I would love it if you would go over to Style Me Pretty Georgia
To check out the whole post & leave some love!! :) 

VENDORS
{Wedding coordinator} Simply Savannah Events
{Photographer} Shannon Christopher
{Bridal Flowers} Garden on the Square
{Ceremony/reception flowers, bridesmaids bouquets, decor details} Jackie Brooks
{Cupcakes} Cissy Bates, a bridesmaid


signature

Photos: Style Me Pretty and Shannon Christopher--click above on Vendor links!


1 comment:

Rachel said...

This wedding is so lovely! I love the emotion the bride has during the first look :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...