Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wedding #47: Light Blue & Fuchsia Crush

Wait for my post tomorrow & you'll see why I have a color crush on light blue & fuchsia. Ignore the fact that until today I thought fuchsia was spelled "fuschia"... So anyway, that is why I decided for my link-up today with Something Charming I wanted to do a wedding inspiration board using colors instead of a theme. And I think these colors would be perfect for summer or winter. Light blue to me makes me think cold icy weather or a blue summer sky. And fuchsia is a bold color which I think can be summery or wintery.



Wedding Inspiration #47: Light Blue & Fuchsia Color Crush


Ohhh I don't know about you but I seriously love this color combo!
I love mixing pastels with bright pops of color.
I think the contrast is so pretty :) 

signature




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...