Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wedding #44: Camping


For my link-up today with Something Charming, I wanted to make a wedding inspiration board on something I love to do & have been dying to do for awhile now... camping! And with the weather so incredibly nice around here, it would be the perfect time to go because the nights would be lovely! Too bad I usually work weekends... I'm definitely going to have to request some time off so I can go before it's too hot. I hear there are some good places near Savannah that have some places to swim which would be awesome since camping where I'm from is never warm enough.


Wedding Inspiration #44: Camping

So I decided to do something new with my inspiration boards.
I wanted to include a little planning guide for each theme!
That includes a little of everything: decor, invitations, favors, etc.


Obviously you can't go camping without bug spray...

Sources
{Lantern} Amazon
{Wooden Heart} Tanja Sova
{Invitations} Posh Paperie
{Plaid shirt for the Groom} Quiksilver
{Cake Topper} Mand M Clay Creations
{Bug Spray} Walgreens
{S'mokes Kit} me
{Boutonniere} Pixel & Hank
{Cake Stand} Roger's Shop

Is it obvious that I got super into this theme?
I just kept finding more & more inspiration that I wanted to include
& it kept getting longer & longer
And now I seriously am craving s'mores & a bonfire!!!!!! 
Anyway, today I am off for some longboarding & Winnie time.


signature


5 comments:

Unknown said...

I have to say that I am most definitely not a "camper," but I love all of these ideas! I think using nature as inspiration for a wedding is such an amazing idea. Oh, and I'm seriously loving the bow on the back of that dress up there. So beautiful!

Thanks for the shout out, and thanks for linking up!

xoxo,
Joelle

Alexa said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE these ideas. The succulents in the wine bottles is so darn cute!

Jenny said...

Love this idea! Totally not my style, but I know so many couples who this would so perfectly fit. I'd love to shoot a camping wedding!

Cheers,

Jenny

A "cheery" disposition said...

love the idea of a camp style wedding. so pretty and unique!

Anonymous said...

That plaid shirt/tulle skirt which combines to make the most awesome wedding dress ever, was one of the first 'pins' I ever pinned way back when on Pinterest. I just adore it! Cute collage :)

XO
Emmy
www.sprinklesoneverything.wordpress.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...