Monday, April 2, 2012

Wedding #43: The Hunger Games

Finally saw Hunger Games last night.
Obsessed.
I was so nervous the entire time.
Not sure my heart rate slowed at any point.
& I was squeezing my boyfriend's hand super hard the whole time.
It was great, I seriously loved it.
Oh yeah & I seriously cried a lot after a certain someone's death...
I bought the book too so I started reading it afterwards.
Anyway, I was inspired by this shoot I saw on Green Wedding Shoes
a week ago, & I wanted to use it for some inspiration!
Spoiler alert down below! Don't scroll down if you don't want me to give anything away!

Wedding Inspiration #43: The Hunger Games

I apologize in advance if I ruin anything for you...
But this is the scene that had me bawling like a baby...


Man now I want to see it again.
Just can't get enough.
And I really wish I had illustrator...
I would love to make a chevron bow & arrow print for some easy wall art.
So pretty! 
Anyway, hope you all have a great start to your week!

signature



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw Hunger Games this past weekend too! Loved it. I also hadn't read the book first but now think I might. I feel there is so much I missed :)

XO
Emmy
www.sprinklesoneverything.wordpress.com

Emily | Recently said...

I'll probably have to wait until it comes out on video :( I can't wait to see it though. I bought the book but haven't read it yet. As always, love your inspiration!

jen said...

i love this combination! the arrows totally have me wanting to incorporate this in my wedding somehow. i'm glad you enjoyed the movie and i hope you love the books, i sure did!!

life spelled jen

Jessica said...

Hunger Games was sooo good! I love all those pictures - so pretty!

Tammy @ Lemons, Avocados and the Bay said...

I was sooo stressed out during The Hunger Games movie too! My stomach was doing flip flops the entire time haha

and this Hunger Games inspired wedding??? Enchanting =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...