Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sundays at Home #7: Lovely Art

I am exhausted!
I have had such an amazing weekend!
My boyfriend got back Thursday & Friday we went to see Little Big Town
FO' FREE at Forsyth Park in Savannah. It was awesome!
Then we went out with some friends.
Saturday I worked at a wedding at Tybee then 10 Downing!
It went really well & was very lovely :)
Afterwards, some of my bf's friends were having people over
& so I went to that and we ended up staying there till 330
Just talking & having a great time!
Now I am off to sell some wedding dresses...
But before that... I wanted to post just two quick pictures of some art inspiration
She has an awesome blog filled with beautiful home inspiration!! 
Definitely recommend checking it out! 

Sundays at Home #7: Lovely Art

Have a great Sunday!

signature


2 comments:

Emily | Recently said...

Sounds like your weekend was awesome! I love your inspiration, especially that first one. Thinking I need some new Ikea frames!

Unknown said...

fab fab fab!! great blog!
IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://chicstreetchoc.blogspot.com/
U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...