Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Ahhhh!!!!
I haven't posted in a few days & I am having brain overload.
What happens when I don't post is I start brainstorming
all these ideas but I don't do anything about it
Then they pile up & I don't know which one to post about first.
But first things first...
While I was away I was awarded the Liebster Award by 
She has a super cute blog that I love following so it was an honor getting this award!


Once you get the award you have to pass it on to 5 other bloggers with under 200 followers,
I would like to award the Liebster Blog award to these 5 awesome blogs:


Make sure you check out all of these lovely ladies & their amazing blogs!!!

The rules to accept this award are as follows:

1. Link back to the lovely lady (or gentleman) who gave it to you.
2. Post the darling award to your blog.
3. Give the award to five bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Leave a comment on the five blogs to let them know they've been offered the award!



signature

1 comment:

siddathornton said...

thank you so much :) means a lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...