Sunday, April 15, 2012

Dream Wedding #12: My Dream Wedding

Yesterday at the wedding I was working at I began daydreaming
what my dream wedding might look like.
Obviously I would want my fiance to have a lot of input too...
But I told Layla that I was going to make a post on some things I want.
So, on this lovely Sunday morning I put together this little post
Of things that would be a must-have at my wedding...

Dream Wedding #12: My Dream Wedding

Things I want: a floral halo with my hair down & a fishtail braid somewhere in there
succulents!!! a floral arch, backless mermaid dress, mismatched bridesmaids dresses,
an elaborate cake with very pretty details, an elaborate bouquet with unique flowers,
flowergirl in a tutu and cowgirl boots (that will be my cousin's baby probably)
a party dress!!! pretty chair decor & ribbon streamers on the dance floor!
:)
Who knows when/if I'll get married, but when/if it happens, it will be fabulous!!! 

Anyway, I am off to workout now.
Hope you all have a great Sunday! 

signature


9 comments:

Holly Foxen Wells of Glamour Mash said...

Love your picks for your dream wedding! Just found your blog! Super cute!!! Def following you :)

xx
holly foxen wells
www.threelayercake.blogspot.com

Susan said...

That's gorgeous and I'm so in love with all of those tassells now too! Love it!

Unknown said...

Umm, Wow! What an incredible wedding that would be! Sounds so divine. Xx

Ivana said...

Oh Nicole, this is such a cute and lovely mood board! I love every single picture and I'm sure your wedding will be amazing!

xx Ivana
Macarons and Pearls

Rachael said...

so gorgeous - I totally want a backless dress too. love the idea of a flower halo too. it will be a beautiful wedding { someday }!

Cara said...

What beautiful inspiration for your wedding! I really love the backless dress, streamers for the dance floor and the flower girl in the tutu.

Thanks for your sweet comment and follow! Following you now :)

Layla Mayville said...

That flower girl is so cute with her tutu and cowboy boots & love the different bridesmaid dresses!!! I thought about all the things I wish I was able to do for my wedding since it was so small and only $5,000.....may do a post sometime. Although I was still happy with my wedding....maybe we'll do a vow renewal someday :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christina Masson said...

Nicole,
My girlfriend is in love with the backless dress in your dream wedding #12,,,, Do you know how she can get the info to purchase it? You can email me at christinalynnmasson@yahoo.com
You have extremely good taste!
Chris

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...