Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Fancies #33: Picnic Primped & Guest Post Wedding


For Friday Fancie's this week with Long Distance Loving the theme is Picnic Primped! I have been wanting to go on a picnic so bad lately! To the beach maybe or on a hike! With my boyfriend & Winnie of course! I think it'd be so much fun & I love getting away.


Friday Fancies #33: Picnic Primped

This was a perfect theme for me since I just created a 
Lavender Picnic Wedding Inspiration Board
for Layla's blog! Go over here to check it out!!! 
& here is a sneak peak! :) 

{Guest Post} Wedding Inspiration: Lavender Picnic Wedding

Today has been a really great end to the week.
I had the sweetest bride today at work!!
At the end she grabbed my hand & sincerely thanked me
Told me she was nervous about coming in because of the mixed reviews
But that she was so so happy she got me as her consultant
& she couldn't be happier with her dress!
It made me tear up! :) It was so so sweet!
She laughed at me for tearing up but I told her
I always tear up when people say such nice things to me!!! 
It was seriously the sweetest thing ever!
Tomorrow we have a wedding at Tybee.
I need to be on my A-game 100%.
I want to give the same great service to the bride tomorrow that I did today.
Because it feels so amazing when I can make someone happy.
So that is exactly what I plan on doing.
You all have any fun plans for this weekend?
If it's not raining tonight I'll be seeing Little Big Town fo' free
at Forsyth Park in Savannah!!! Yahhhhhhhh boy.


Oh & on a side note.... Bought my very first crock pot this morning & I made Chicken a La Criolla, a crock pot recipe from Skinny Taste. I've only had a bite so far since my bf isn't home yet but let me tell you... my house smells amazing & that first bite was even more amazing!! If you haven't checked out this site than you SERIOUSLY HAVE TO. I have tried several recipes and they are the best dinners I have ever made AND they are healthy!!!!!!! And they are boyfriend approved times a million!

Alright that's all... 
Need to go work out now.


signature


3 comments:

Sarah said...

Seriously now, can we just call it a weekend and meet in the park for a picnic?! Because this is the cutest outfit in the history of outdoor outfits :)

Megan said...

This is so cute!! I love that orange and blue together. :)

Unknown said...

what an adorable outfit!! love it so much!!

hope you had a great weekend! {I have a giveaway going on right now & would love for you to enter! amyreneonline.com}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...