Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wedding #30: The Superhero Wedding

Linking up again with Something Charming for my Wedding Wednesday post! This morning while driving to the library I was wondering what I should do today for this post. Let me tell you, I was stumped. Seriously stumped. But then when I got to the library & found some crazy stuff for a project I'm working on... I decided even though this is by no means anything I would ever do for my dream wedding, I just wanted to do it for fun & giggles.



Wedding Wednesdays #30: Superhero Wedding

Now, you may be wondering, what in the world, Nicole?!
Well, let me explain. 
For my typography project I have to create a creature,
then I have to use the creature's body to show different typographic terminology.
We are supposed to scan all the images we use for better resolution.
So I came to the library on a mission to find some good graphics & inspiration.
Instantly spotted the comic book section
I started rummaging through to find all the superwomen heroes.
I cannot even describe to you how hard I was giggling to myself.
We shall see how this turns out & maybe I'll even share the madness on my blog...

Happy Wednesday all!
I really hope that if you weren't smiling & giggling before that you are now
Because I seriously cannot stop giggling about this.
Especially that custom made comic book cover Save the Date 
& the last picture of the groomsmen...


  signature

P.S. There is an adorable Honduran girl in the library talking to an advisor I think,
& I heard her telling the advisor that she loves the book The Notebook
because she believes in true love & wants to find it someday.
I know, I know, I shouldn't be eavesdropping but how freaking cute is that?

P.S.S. AWWW CRUD.
Just realized I spent my whole time in the library doing this & not scanning anything
& the time on my parking meter is up... Grrrrr...

Photos: 1, 23, 45, 6, 78, 9

8 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

What a cute wedding idea!

And I hate parking meters lol :)

Adry Bonet said...

That was truly a unique idea! I think its awesome :0)

Ashlee said...

Hahaha I love it! Definitely not my type of wedding but it's cute!

Your project sounds so fun! Are you taking a typography class in school? I'm doing the same :D

xo,
ashlee.

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

hahahaha! This is just great!!
Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Grace Lynne Fleming said...

love this Wedding Wednesday....adorable! the toxic punch/drink ... priceless!

grace
http://herumbrella.com

Nik said...

This is hilarious! Very creative. Could you imagine attending a wedding like that ?! :)

Loved your PS. About the Notebook. Too cute!

Stopped by your blog for the first time just right now!

Come by and say Hi!

xoNS

www.athoughtinthemindof.blogspot.com

Kirsten- The Foreign Domestic said...

HOLY COW what a great idea!! Oh, and please share the madness!

Nuha said...

oh my goodness, how funny! they really went all out didn't they!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...