Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sundays at Home #18: Chairs, chairs + more chairs

I know I have been MIA lately...
I have been so crazy busy it is kind of getting ridiculous.
Wedding season is in full force now + I've been prepping everything for this spring's weddings...
Also, we have gotten a lot of new inquiries lately which is so exciting!
We have started booking more and more weddings for 2014 which is also really exciting!
I love being busy so it's like been so much fun!!
Although, being so busy makes it so hard to keep blogging...
But today I have some free time finally + so I wanted to put together a little blog post.
I stumbled across Industry West today + am pretty obsessed.
I have this weird obsession with unique chairs.
I don't know where it comes from but I hate boring chairs.
I mean haaaate.
I think if you had asked me a year ago what my favorite type of chair is I would have said a couch?
But now... no I would say ghost chairs, eiffel based chairs, tufted chaise lounges... 
So anyway, back to Industrial West.
Loving the chairs... here are some of my favorites I just might have to add some to our home. 



Seriously loving the industrial look.
Think it would fit with our super modern living room?
I'm thinking yes. 

signature

3 comments:

Melisa Ramsey said...


Hello There,
My name is Melisa and I'm a Professional Blogger. I have more than 3+ yrs of experience writing for the web and have covered plenty of interesting topics.
I came across your blog and was wondering if you would be interested in allowing me to write relevant & useful topics on your blog at no cost.
At this point of my writing career, I simply want to get more visibility for my writing and I will write for free as long as you are fine with me adding a small author bio section following the blog post about myself.
Please let me know if you are interested and if you'd like for me to submit a sample blog post for your approval.
Thanks a bunch,
Melisa

Rachael said...

I love these chairs! The last one especially reminds me of a stool that's out at Target right now - I think it's only 50 bucks, if you're looking for a similar version! The industrial quality is so cool!

Tina Romero said...

I'm a huge fan of mixing in industrial pieces - gives everything a little edge! Love all these picks!

xoxo
Tina

http://east-love-west.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...