Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sundays at Home #18: Chairs, chairs + more chairs

I know I have been MIA lately...
I have been so crazy busy it is kind of getting ridiculous.
Wedding season is in full force now + I've been prepping everything for this spring's weddings...
Also, we have gotten a lot of new inquiries lately which is so exciting!
We have started booking more and more weddings for 2014 which is also really exciting!
I love being busy so it's like been so much fun!!
Although, being so busy makes it so hard to keep blogging...
But today I have some free time finally + so I wanted to put together a little blog post.
I stumbled across Industry West today + am pretty obsessed.
I have this weird obsession with unique chairs.
I don't know where it comes from but I hate boring chairs.
I mean haaaate.
I think if you had asked me a year ago what my favorite type of chair is I would have said a couch?
But now... no I would say ghost chairs, eiffel based chairs, tufted chaise lounges... 
So anyway, back to Industrial West.
Loving the chairs... here are some of my favorites I just might have to add some to our home. 

Seriously loving the industrial look.
Think it would fit with our super modern living room?
I'm thinking yes. 



Melisa Ramsey said...

Hello There,
My name is Melisa and I'm a Professional Blogger. I have more than 3+ yrs of experience writing for the web and have covered plenty of interesting topics.
I came across your blog and was wondering if you would be interested in allowing me to write relevant & useful topics on your blog at no cost.
At this point of my writing career, I simply want to get more visibility for my writing and I will write for free as long as you are fine with me adding a small author bio section following the blog post about myself.
Please let me know if you are interested and if you'd like for me to submit a sample blog post for your approval.
Thanks a bunch,

rachael said...

I love these chairs! The last one especially reminds me of a stool that's out at Target right now - I think it's only 50 bucks, if you're looking for a similar version! The industrial quality is so cool!

Tina Romero said...

I'm a huge fan of mixing in industrial pieces - gives everything a little edge! Love all these picks!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...