Friday, July 22, 2011

New home? New decor

Something about finally having my own adult place... I just want it to be absolutely perfect.
So the past few days instead of online shopping for clothes
I have been looking at room decor ideas. I think I have finally got it.

My main inspiration came from... (this is super random I know) these wedding pictures.
I absolutely love the coral & cactus and I think that those colors
will go great with my light blue Michael Kors quilt.

So...

Decor colors: coral & tan with light blue accents & flowers cactuses or uh cacti?


I just realized that this color scheme is basically the SAME as my blog color scheme
except that I'm going with light blue rather than a minty color. :)
I guess it fits since I really seem to like the color coral w/a light blue or minty green!



Well, I'm excited/anxious to see what I find & how it ends up looking...
& obviously will be posting pictures once I have decorated & 
actually found a place to live!
                                        


Photos from Pier 1, Ikea, Urban Outfitters, HGTV, Good Housekeeping, Digsdigs, CocoCozy, Better Homes & Gardens, Decor Pad, Overstock.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...