Friday, July 8, 2011

My Fashion Icon

I love her California surfer girl style that is laid back, simple, & trendy.
Some of my FAVORITE trends/styles:

#1: OMBRE HAIR


#2: DIFFERENT COLORED NAILS


#3: ROMPERS


#4: CUT-OUT SHOULDER TOPS
Lauren was recently spotted with tie-dye tips...
That may be one trend I'll pass up...
But I cannot wait to shop her new Paper Crown line & I am obsessed with the denim shorts and jeggings I bought from her Kohl's line!

Photos from tinyladylife.blogspot.com, myfashioncents.com, divas-divine.blogspot.com, people.com

2 comments:

chelsea said...

oh my gosh! I have been trying weird things with my nails, but missing the mark Lauren always meets ;) I've been wanting ombre hair too! {i'm lazy and it's cute}

Nicole Rene said...

I saw your post on the chevron nails & that was the cutest thing ever! I'm going to have to try that out!! Haha! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...