Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Obsession #1: iPhone Love

I ran across this today & am sort of completely obsessed.
It's from Pencil Shavings Paper on Etsy.

Obsession of the day #1: iPhone Case
Is my iPhone worth it? It does need a new case since my last case broke a little bit when I dropped it... & royal blue is the color of case I've been looking for... AND this one has gems on it...

Hmm... $50...
It's moments like these I need my best friend around. I always talk things like this through with him & he always gives me a perfectly rational opinion. Doesn't mean I always listen, but when I don't listen to him saying, "don't buy it," it's because I really really really want it!

On another note... I think I am enjoying having a blog too much! I just wish I could get the style just right, but I am super picky & it is taking awhile to get it perfect. It's coming along though.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

i sadly do not have an iphone but if i did, that shop would get me into trouble. i love all the cases!

Nicole Rene said...

Agreed! She has some AWESOME designs! I loveee them all haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...