Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Everybody's Doing It

Well maybe not necessarily everyone.
But it definitely is all over the blogosphere & Pinterest lately.
And I decided I just had to do it too.
Terrariums.
I have been obsessed with succulents since I learned what a succulent is.
And since our living room has a somewhat dessert feel to it...
I just had to do it.
And then of course I wanted to share some inspiration! :)

Succulents Love

Seriously not sure why I love them so much.
Maybe because I love the desert. 
Check out my wedding inspiration board here & this one here
See I am obsessed.
So no wonder I want some desert inspiration in my home.
Just makes sense right? 
Anyway, I am off to clean! :) Have a great day!


signature

{Photo Credits} Hanging Terrarium via Wit & Whistle // Succulents on Cake Stand via Elizabeth Anne Designs // Succulents in a Box via The Sweetest Occasion // Succulent Favors via Martha Stewart Weddings // Succulents Decor via Design Sponge // Geodesign Terrarium via Score + Solder // Cactus in Sand via B.Loved // Succulent with Confetti via A Creative Mint // Succulents Boutonnieres via Anna Be

2 comments:

Lauren K said...

I bought a necklace for my Mom from a local Etsy artist...but she also makes terrariums that are beautiful!

If you're interested:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ABJglassworks?section_id=11386887

...Lauren
www.sapphiresunrise.blogspot.com

Holly Foxen Wells of Glamour Mash said...

Yessss! I LOVE terrariums. I have two at home and one on my office at work! They are fabulous AND low maintenance!

Hope you are having a fabulous week!!!



xx

Holly Foxen Wells

GlamourMash

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...