Thursday, August 23, 2012

Dream Room Thursdays #2: Home Office

I have been dreaming of having my own Home Office.
I want a lovely desk...
With lots of inspiration all over the walls.
Somewhere I can be inspired on a daily basis.
With a unique style that is not too girly with a pop of fun color.
And some really unique furniture pieces.
That combines modern with rustic.

Dream Room Thursdays #2: Home Office

My style is all over the place...
Maybe that's why I have such a hard time decorating my own house.
I like random things & it's hard for me to envision if it will all go together.
Lol well I guess if that's my style it matches my personality..
Because if there's one thing I am it is all over the place, random & spontaneous. 
Anyway, I have some meetings today with Layla & brides! Can't wait!
And gotta get the last minute touches ready for the inspiration shoot on Sunday!
I'll share some sneak peaks later! :) 
Have a great day everyone!! 


signature

{Shopping Guide} [1] Zuo Modern Anime Dining Chair Transparent Acrylic via Linens 'N Things // Cork Letters via Urban Outfitters // Gumball Task Lamp via Urban Outfitters // Channing Desk via Jonathan Adler // IMAX Ampersand Metal Magnet Board via Hayneedle // Roe Deer wall Antler via Joss & Main // Puzzle Wall Art via Joss & Main // Document Holder via Target // Cowhide Rug via Joss & Main

2 comments:

emily fitzgerald {once in a blue room} said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...