Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wedding #33: Pink Desert

I know there might not be any deserts near Savannah, but I love them! I actually already did a desert wedding inspiration board a few months ago! Check it out here! Anyway, since I think my dream wedding might have some desert inspiration in it... This was perfect for my Wedding Wednesday post & my Wednesday Wedding link-up with Something Charming!



Wedding Inspiration #33: Pink Desert

I just love love love the pale green & light pink colors together. 
I think it's so pretty! 
Anyway, I wish I could say I feel relieved it's Wednesday!
But I am so completely overwhelmed & stressed out.
I am definitely in over my head.
I hope the stress goes away soon, because I'm getting sick as a result of it...
:( 
Well, hope you all have a great rest of the week! 

signature



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...