Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Wedding #66: Southwest Aztec

Today my wedding inspiration board comes from one of my favorite fashion trends right now.
Aztec prints. I love it. I have some skirts & bathing suits that have some funky prints.
I thought this might make a really fun wedding inspiration!
This theme has me dreaming of a vacation to New Mexico... 
Or maybe just a vacation in general...

Wedding Inspiration #66: Southwest Aztec

I have always been a huge fan of anything southwestern.
I just find it so pretty & love the prints & warm colors.
And of course I love cactuses & succulents! 
Anyway, have a great day!! :) 

signature

{Photo Credits} Bouquet via Green Wedding Shoes, photography by Ashley Maxwell // Plant via Style Me Pretty, photography by Jose Villa // Cactus via Ruffled Blog, photography by Birds of a Feather // Wedding Cake via Wedding Chicks, photography by AE Martin // Lounge Area via Ruffled Blog, photography by Birds of a Feather // Dreamcatchers via Ruffled Blog // Invitations via Green Wedding Shoes, photography by Flourish Studio // Teepee via Style Me Pretty, photography by Elyse Hall // Place Setting via Green Wedding Shoes, photography by Flourish Studio // Skull and Cake via Style Me Pretty, photography by Ronnie Andren // Dog & Coffee Stand via Wedding Chicks, photography by AE Martin

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...