Monday, August 6, 2012

Blogging Slacker

I have sucked at blogging lately!
I feel like that's good because it means I'm busy...
But I still miss my daily blog posts...
And it's been so long since I've posted some pretty wedding inspiration.
Anyway, today I have a lot on my to-do list since it's my day off.
So no... no wedding inspiration for right now.
But I do have a different kind of inspiration.
I have a lot on my plate & a lot to think about...
Will share more later, but until then here is some much needed pumping-up.


Now I am off to grocery shop & run errands :) 
Time to get my lazy butt out of bed & make the most of my day off!
Hope you all have a fabulous day! <3

signature

{Photo Credit} 'Your Dream Job Does Not Exist You Must Create It' via Pretty Peach Peonies // 'Not All Who Wander Are Lost' via Urban Outfitters // 'A Ship in a Port...' via Pinterest // 'Life Begins at the End of Your Comfort Zone' via Design Inspiration // 'Quit Slackin' & Make Shit Happen' via Flickr // 'May All Your Trails...' via Pinterest // 'Just Breathe' via Pinterest

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Love pinning things like this! Thanks for the motivation :)

Amy Powell said...

I love all of that motivation! the "dream job" one if my favorite! so true :) thanks for all of these!

<3 Amy

{Giveaway going on now, would love for you to join! amyreneonline.com}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...