Thursday, August 30, 2012

Dream Room Thursdays #3: Floral Prints & Black Accent Wall

This is one of my favorite rooms on my Home Decor pinterest board.
I am in love the girly floral print blanket with the bold black accent wall.
My last bedroom had a navy blue accent wall & I loved it!
I can't wait until we can paint... hopefully in our next home.
Anyway, I feel like this room manages to be girly but not too girly.
Which is how I attempt to decorate our bedroom.
Gotta make it man friendly for the bf but still have touches of girliness. :)

Dream Room Thursdays #3: Floral Prints & Black Accent Walls


Anyway, I have one busy weekend ahead of me!
2 promotions, 2 wedding dress selling shifts, 2 weddings.
Gonna be an exhausting yet rewarding weekend!!!! :) 
& both of our weddings are at mansions! Oh la la!!!
Can't wait! 


signature

{Shopping Guide} Bedroom via How Do I Love Thee Style // Black Curtains via Amazon // Versailles X-bench via Donghia // Vintage Floral Fabric via Dream Weaver // Park Avenue Tufted Wingback Headboard in Gray via Joss & Main // Arterior Violetta Vintage Brass Lamp via Zinc Door // Tan Toss Pillows via Overstock

2 comments:

emily fitzgerald {once in a blue room} said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chrissi Holt said...

This is really sweet ... I love the colours :)

Love Chrissi xo

www.christianaholt.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...