Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Dream Wedding #15: Bridal Heels


I love everything untraditional when it comes to bridal attire & accessories. So you can probably guess that when it comes to bridal shoes I most definitely will not be wearing white or ivory heels. Oh no. I want something totally different & unique that really shows off my personality & my character. So anyway, for my Wedding Wednesday link-up with Something Charming I wanted to put together a little bridal shoe a.k.a. glass slipper inspiration & showcase some heels that I think would be super fun to pair with a bridal gown. :) What's your bridal style? 


Dream Wedding #15: Bridal Heels
Now however I must admit... not all white shoes are created equal...
& if all those beautiful shoes weren't enough for you...
Now if only I had $1,000 to blow on a pair of heels...
:)
Wow I really need to go to bed. Night ya'll!

signature

{Photo Credits} Feather Heels via Style Me Pretty, photography by Judy Pak // Blue Heels // Gold Chunky Platform Heels via Michael Kors' Pinterest // Miu Miu Heels via Style Me Pretty, photography by Kelly Dillon // Badgley Mischka Heels via Glitter Weddings // Chunky Wooden Heels via Priscila Valentina // White Feather Heels via BHLDN // White Scallop Heels via Style Me Pretty, photography by Jessica Lorren // White Peeptoe Heels via Style Me Pretty, photography by Erin Hearts Court // White Lace Heels via Style Me Pretty, photography by Matthew Johnson // White Organza Heels via Style Me Pretty, photography by Whitney Rae // White Pearl Heels via Style Me Pretty, photography by Picotte Photography // White Bow Heels via Style Me Pretty, photography by Laurel McConnell {Shopping Guide} Christian Louboutin Vampanodo Satin Bow Sandal via Bergdorf Goodman // Sergio Rossi Crystallized Satin Floral Sandal via Neiman Marcus // Sam Edelman Paisley Sequin Platform Sandal via Neiman Marcus // Giuseppe Zanotti Metal-Heel Suede Pump via Bergdorf Goodman // Rachel Zoe Peggy Sandal via Nordstrom // Alice + Olivia Laser Cutout Pump via Neiman Marcus // Alexander McQueen Bow-Back Suede Pump via Bergdorf Goodman // Stella McCartney Peep-Toe Flouro-Trim Pump via Bergdorf Goodman // Nicholas Kirkwood Glittered T-Strap Platform Sandal via Bergdorf Goodman // Casadei Strappy Platform Sandal Multicolor Glitter via Neiman Marcus

1 comment:

Zuleikha Jane said...

I would definitely NOT wear white shoes if I'm wearing a white bridal gown. It's boring and I want to see other colors that give a little contrast to my dress and to the rest of my wedding supplies. By the way, I love the violet heels with gold stiletto!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...