Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Fancies #48 & Wedding #63: Gingham

This week's Friday Fancies theme with AV is Gingham Gorg. I personally don't own any gingham... but I am really loving this gingham bralet & tote bag! How perfect are they for summer? While I was putting together this outfit I decided to make a Gingham wedding inspiration board too! 

Friday Fancies #48: Gingham Glam


Wedding Inspiration #63: Gingham

So I have some exciting news!
Layla from Simply Savannah Events & I are planning an inspiration shoot!
There are way more vendors also involved & helping out!
I am really excited about it but we have a lot of crafting to do!
I cannot wait to see how it turns out & share it with you all!! :) 
Anyway, so glad it's Friday & I have today off!
Now I just need to get off my butt & go get some stuff done!
Happy weekend ya'll! 


signature

{Shopping Guide} Pastel Gingham Bralet via Top Shop // Ariya Skirt by Goldie via Top Shop // KORS Michael Kors Sahale Wedge Sandals via Shop Bop // Tuleste Market Double Star Earrings via Shop Bop // La Mer Collections Bali Stud Warp Watch via Shop Bop // Marc Jacobs Elsa Gingham Leather Tote via Net-a-Porter // Diane von Furstenburg Lizard Embossed Continental Wallet Misty Blue via Nordstrom // Ram Ring via Top Shop {Photo Credits} Wedding Favors via Brides // Wedding Cake via Brides, photography by Anna Williams // Groom via Ruffled Blog, photography by Heather Hester // Tablecloth via Once Wed, photography by Claudio Raschella // 'Ham on Wheat' via Elizabeth Anne Designs, photography by Catie Ronquillo // Gingham Dresses via Souvenirs of a Girl // Tie & Glasses via Ruffled Blog, photography by Angela Renee // Cherry Pie via Southern Weddings, photography by N Barrett

8 comments:

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

i LOVE the cute gingham top - i so wish i could pull that off!! xoxo happy weekend!!
(ps enter my giveaway doll - you'd love it!)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

So many cute pieces in this post. I love what you put together and I am obsessing over the headband!

Can't wait to see the result of the inspiration shoot :)

henning love said...

what a stink' freakin' cute outfit!! everyone is using that crop top but i think yours was styled best

Wendy Annabeth said...

Your blog is so pretty! Thought you might be interested in 2 giveaways I'm hosting @ www.domesticsweetheart.com

P.S. I'm a new GFC follower!

Rachel @ lala Lists said...

Not only do I love your outfit, but that is the best cake I have ever seen!!!!

Allison said...

Love the crop top! Sooo cute! Now if only I could pull that off haha... have a great wknd!

Jess said...

Love this for a cute wedding idea! Especially the sandwiches!!!!

Megan @ Lovely Happenings said...

I almost used that cropped gingham top too. so cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...