Saturday, May 26, 2012

Dream Wedding #17: Kate Spade Wedding Belles

I have fallen in love with Kate Spade lately. If I were rich I would be all over that stuff. It's way too adorable. & I am sort of really obsessed with the Bridal stuff on there.
Here are some of my favorites! & you can check out the rest here!

 Dream Wedding #17: Kate Spade Wedding Belles

Really pretty stuff eh??? 
I just showed the His & Hers pillows to my bf & said I want these. 
He laughed then went back to watching his helicopter videos.
LOL. 
Anyway, hope you all are having a fabulous day!


signature



2 comments:

Unknown said...

So gorgeous! Who wouldn't want some Kate Spade at her wedding. I love the 'his' and 'hers' cushions. Xx

Barbara Tamez ♥ xo said...

awwww so cute! ♥ love kate spade!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...